- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part thereof, you must not use this website.
- While we endeavour to maintain our online presence, we do not guarantee that this website will always be accessible to you.
- This website includes links and references to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. We do not endorse any such website or the content therein and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Whilst we operate strict internal procedures regarding the integrity of our website, we make no promise that information you may download or copy will be free from error or computer virus. For the avoidance of doubt, we disclaim responsibility for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of using this website as well as any damages third parties may cause to you by your use of this website resulting from a breach of website security.
- The information contained within this website is protected by copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, this material may be reproduced by any process without prior permission providing the material is not altered in any way and proper acknowledgement of the source is given. The ‘Shooting A Star’ logo of Australian Liberty Alliance is a registered trademark and must not be used unless prior permission has been granted in writing.
- All payments and donations made to our party through this website are final and non-refundable, unless the Terms and Conditions for a particular transaction specify otherwise. Depending on your method of payment, a donation receipt will be sent to you either by email or by regular mail.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
- You grant to Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- You hereby indemnify Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd and undertake to keep Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers incurred or suffered by Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd may take such action as Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and the State of Victoria.
Australian Liberty Alliance Ltd
PO Box 290 | South Melbourne | Victoria 3205
Phone 1300 18 88 69 | Facsimile 03 9012 4549 | ABN 986 019 780 63