Outspoken political activist Avi Yemini is joining forces with ALA. Avi brings the right attitude towards Islam, political correctness and divisive multiculturalism to the party. He has the right energy and is not afraid to confront topics others are afraid to touch.
Our first target is to grow party membership in Victoria. We need a strong team to run the campaign for the Victorian state elections in November. A good showing for ALA in Victoria will send a clear message to both the Victorian parliament and Canberra:
- Stop Islamisation!
- Stop divisive multiculturalism and social engineering!
- Stop the migrant crime wave!
- Stop big government waste and red tape!
- Watch a short video with Avi Yemeni and Debbie Robinson
- Click here to contribute with a donation
- Click here to volunteer in the Victorian campaign
- Click here to sign up a new member
- Click here to pay a lapsed 2017/18 membership